Sider

5.10.12

Curvy Confidence: Jennifer Livingston

I guess you've probably all seen this before, but Jennifer Livingston truly deserves a place in my "Curvy Confidence" archive. She is a true inspiration and when this video was a part of a Danish morning TV show I had to stop everything I was doing even though I didn't really have the time at that moment and even though I didn't know what it was about when I stopped making my breakfast and walked towards the TV instead. I had no idea - I just heard a powerful voice and thought this might be worth listening to. 

And I was right - she talked right to me and gave me chills down my spines. She is curvy, she is confident, she is beautiful and she is a true inspiration. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...